Finance Manager Hark Orchideen
We are hiring a finance manager!
You have a strong financial basis and are analytically minded. With your helicopter view you know how to maintain an overview of all administrative and financial flows. You have a critical mind and communicate easily about your financial analyzes with colleagues throughout the company. You are accurate, you think in terms of solutions and you have a focus on quality. As a real ‘people manager’ you know how to involve the departments. Furthermore, you are involved, honest and you feel at home in an informal and innovative organization!
What are you going to do?
As a financial manager you are an important part of our finance team, where you are in charge of planning & control cycle of the laboratories in different countries (Germany, US, Turkey). We want to further professionalize in which you also actively contribute to improving the financial processes, both digitally and operationally.
You are responsible for the correct, complete and timely delivery and checking of the financial and management reports. You know how to analyze these and come up with recommendations that management can immediately implement. You also maintain contacts with external parties such as the accountant, tax specialist and bank.
- Business partner on strategic level
- Responsible for month-end closing and monitoring of the monthly control cycle.
- You combine business data with financial data in the KPI file/management information.
- Point of contact for external parties.
- Responsible for year-end closing and audit.
- Responsible for cost price calculations and stock valuation
- Responsible for the financial processes
- Responsible for the budget and CAPEX, involve different departments for a shared responsibility
- Accounting or finance degree with professional accounting designation.
- Minimum of five years of related work experience, by preference in a production company
- Proven communication skills.
- Experience working with NAV or similar ERP system.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated change agility – demonstrate openness to new approaches and ideas.
- Excellent communication skills (English) both written and verbal and ability to influence others.
- Have basic knowledge about VAT rules, also for international business
What we are offering?
- Onboarding for new employees
- A long-Term an secure Job in an innovative company with international orientation
- Collaboration in an exiting, highly motivated team with regular working hours, homoffice an part-time work is possible
- Attractive remuneration with non-tariff benefits
Are you interested? Then please send us your application documents including your salary requirements and the earliest possible start date by email to:
We look forward to receiving your application!
Fon: +49 02941 977 283-0
Fax: +49 02941 977 283-399